Talk to us about your recruitment challenges for digital transformation and secure the people you need to succeed.
beBee is an affinity networking platform focused on merging business and social networking. Popular sentiment indicates that it is “LinkedIn with Facebook” or “LinkedIn and Google+ communities.” beBee allows users worldwide who share the same professional or personal interests to connect through affinity groups. The site freely allows communications from 3rd-degree connections which is a key difference from that of Facebook and LinkedIn.
beBee is designed to give users control over important features such as notifications, the type content they view, and how they interact with others of similar interests.
– Javier Camara Rica, CEO beBee
Affinity networking focuses on connecting users and content based on personal preferences. Users are able to create Hives (the equivalent of Groups on LinkedIn) to share posts focused on a specific interest.
- 433 million worldwide users, including 128 million in the United States.
- LinkedIn reaches more than 200 countries and adds more than two users per second.
- LinkedIn has 100 million unique visitors a month and 57 percent of companies hire from LinkedIn in the U.S.
- Attracted more than 10 million users in its first year and has more than doubled its user base in the past six months.
- 4.5 million users in Spain (compared to LinkedIn’s 8 million) and 3.6 million users in South America.
- On target to add 40,000 new users each day in the U.S. by the end of 2016.
Being able to interact with people one does not know but who have the same interests is something new and it works.
-Javier Camara Rica, CEO beBee
- beBee is a ‘flatter’ experience than LinkedIn, be it creating your profile or writing an article – ‘producing honey’ in the beBee vernacular.
- beBee’s mobile app is simple, has an intuitive user interface and user experience and employs solid mobile app best practices.
- beBee feels more approachable and connected to people at present. The affinity networking solution appears to focus more on communication than on content hierarchy and rules.
Socially Savvy works with businesses, executives and educational & government institutions to provide social media activation training and curriculum solutions.
Article by channel:
Everything you need to know about Digital Transformation
The best articles, news and events direct to your inbox