- Company Size: Independent Consultant
- Year founded: 1998
About Clive Disdale
- A driven and self-motivated Senior Programme and Portfolio Manager with over 20 years’ experience of successful full-lifecycle leadership of complex e-commerce, multichannel, omnichannel and digital transformation initiatives.
- Very experienced in shaping and managing highly successful delivery programmes.
- With strong experience of the design and execution of customer-focussed digital strategy that has delivered significant business and customer benefit.
- Has repeatedly demonstrated the ability to manage and develop motivated and high-performing delivery/development teams in both large mature and small entrepreneurial organisations, successfully leading global teams of up to 150 people.
- £Multi-million budget management experience.
- Extensive experience of selecting and managing third party suppliers; continually demonstrating the ability to form strong, mutual business relationships with external partners and a track record of driving performance and value from supplier organisations.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and business change skills.
- An accredited PMP/RMP (PMI), PRINCE2 Practitioner, MSP Practitioner and Rational Unified Process expert. APMG accredited Change Management Practitioner and accredited Change Management Trainer
- Expert in estimation techniques and the management of risk.
- Broad experience of delivery methods including Agile, SDLC, RUP, Prince2.
- Over 15 years’ experience of managing teams of PMs and BAs, balanced with on-going experience and expertise in hands-on management of large and complex projects/programmes.
- Excellent facilitation, coaching, organisational and people management skills.
Programme Management, Programme Director, Portfolio Manager, Digital transformation, E-commerce, Multichannel, omnichannel, Web, online, digital, mobile, Websphere, ATG, Demandware, Endeca, Episerver, AEM, mobile, Apps.
Recent articles by authors from Clive Disdale
We don't have any articles for authors from Clive Disdale
- Customer Engagement