- Company Size:Independent Consultant
- Year founded:1993
I am a seasoned Global HR Executive, leader and strategist. In the past I’ve been a board level HRD, Head of Talent, Head of ER/IR, Head of Recruitment, OD and Programme Head. Obsessed by helping businesses adapt to the changing world of work, I’ve added writer, speaker, advisor, faculty lecturer, trainer, freelancer, consultant, blogger and business owner to my toolkit.
I solve complex people-related business problems. I’ve helped build successful people strategies for a hyper-growth start-up, launched a Retail brand in the USA and offshored work to India to name a few.
I love the opportunity HR Technology gives us to be better at what we do. I also understand how that investment needs carefully aligned to complex organisations to be sustainable and I help HR vendors translate this in order for them to be successful.
As a result, I have a unique ability to manage people solutions in complex scenarios in an aligned and pragmatic manner but experience has taught me that my professional value boils down to:
- Driving workplace change for 25 years I can help you avoid the costly pitfalls of simplistic answers or misaligned efforts.
- As a storyteller I can inspire people at all levels to think, reflect and take action. I won’t shirk difficult questions if it stands in the way of doing the right thing.
- I can draw down on the network I’ve built around me, challenging me to look at things differently, learning and adapting and breaking through silos that hinder the way we look at business problems.
- I have big ideas and I like those with ambition.
- The ideas, the ambition and network mean nothing if you don’t execute. My track record proves that I do execution.
I love making new professional acquaintances. If you want help with some interesting people-related business change, HR tech translation or need an expert, straight-talking speaker/writer, contact me at [email protected] if you think I can help.
People and Change. Digital HR & Recruitment Solutions, HR Tech, Culture.
Recent articles by authors fromBarry Flack
We don't have any articles for authors fromBarry Flack
- People & Change